Thursday, May 16, 2013

Questions to the US Tax Lawyer: If the IRS CI is investigating me, can I just pay what they demand and make it go away?

No. If the Criminal Investigation Division is investigating you your case is about jail and not money. The criminal case and civil case are two separate issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment